To capitalize on the Safety Data you already have, companies need to leverage information contained in a raw material SDS for analysis and to use that information to author finished good SDS. This way, raw material SDS are available for worker safety related compliance, and your finished good SDS are ready to provide timely safety information to your customers.
Automated SDS distribution enables you to publish your SDS to your own website, or you can warehouse them on Actio's website, where documents can be faxed, emailed, downloaded and printed. Actio can even use your specific data, such as ERP sales data, allowing it to feed directly into the repository and automatically distribute the right SDS document to a specific market. This is what Enterprise level SDS management and distribution can mean for you.
Companies like ITW, Behr and Saint Gobain rely on Actio’s SDS Management Solutions to streamline operations around getting products to market faster, keep facilities compliant, and getting the right documents into the right hands, in the right language, quickly, 24/7, anywhere in the world. The Actio unique IntelligenTEXT™ database lets users search for terms as specific or as general as needed.
Honored by ComputerWorld and in use by businesses worldwide, Actio's robust, powerful SDS Management Solution provides compliance with OSHA and GHS mandates, as well as the ability to leverage the data already available to you within the related documents.
What to look for in a SDS Management solution:
- An easy-to-learn interface for fast familiarity and increased usage
- Standardized text format for meaningful search, e.g., a search engine that makes searching documents easier, more efficient, more productive than merely scanning a PDF document image for terms
- Uniform SDSs (documents and data) across the enterprise for faster training
- Reporting: “unlocked” data allows for detailed, robust, customized reports
- Summary Sheets: at-a-glance “notecard” versions, for users to quickly see key aspects of safety data, as defined by you
- GHS SDS authoring and label generation
- No manual data entry
- Access to accurate, consistent product environmental, health, and safety data
- Many more......
- Secure & proven
software 10+ years in
- Dedicated Customer
Service & support
- Behind-the-scenes SDS
- Summary Sheets: