To meet global regulatory compliance demands, today’s manufacturers must create and distribute Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to customers all over the world, instantly.
SDS Authoring on any significant scale should be outsourced to a company that specializes. A good professional authoring service follows best practices and uses the most reliable data and protocols, saving your company time and money— and compliance hassles— over time.
SDS distribution systems should be web-based. This means workers (and customers) can receive up-to-date safety data documents anywhere in the world, anytime. Web-based technology allows for faster implementation times and quicker Return On Investment (ROI).
H.C. Starck and BlueLinx are examples of companies who have seen business processes improve drastically and measurably when safety documents are central, up-to-date, securely maintained and automatically disseminated.
By trusting Actio with the more mundane, repetitive tasks of document authoring and distribution, your team can focus on operating a world-class business, and your company's compliance is assured.
SDS Authoring solutions should have:
- Safety Data Sheet authoring with a personal touch
- Certified Industrial Hygienist steerage of document review and quality
- Actio experts handle most repetitive and time-consuming yet critical tasks
- Auditable, defensible compliance trails
- Instantaneous SDS / GHS document / worker safety document distribution
- Customers see your company logo and branding when receiving documents
- Centralized documents are always updated, accessible and distributed
- Support for all languages, assuring international and local compliance
- Central database-driven technology
- Comprehensive delivery reports
- Many more......
- Secure & proven
software 10+ years in
- Dedicated Customer
Service & support
- Behind-the-scenes document and DATA-gathering
- Summary Sheets: