To meet global regulatory compliance demands, today’s manufacturers must obtain, manage and distribute Safety Data Sheet (SDS) information to customers with unprecedented speed and accuracy. With the right solution, businesses find they are improving time to market and ensuring Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulatory compliance with Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling (GHS) mandates. The first major GHS deadline is in 2015.
Companies like Saint Gobain, Behr and Owens Corning rely on Actio’s GHS solutions to create new and accurate GHS documents for their innovative product lines. Actio’s GHS document authoring service uses IntelligenText, assuring a uniform, structured document in which every phrase is indexed and searchable. Actio’s GHS solutions streamline operations around getting products to market, in the right language, without delays due to insufficient documentation or outdated data sheets.
Noted by Gartner, awarded by ComputerWorld and used for over a decade by customers worldwide, Actio's robust, powerful Safety Data Sheet solution provides strategic advantage for managing worker safety, quality and compliance, and for risk mitigation when it comes to the chemicals and raw materials your company needs, keeps and uses.
What to look for in a GHS solution:
- Easy-to-use reporting
- Easy-to-learn interface
- Uniform data sheets as output, with your logo
- Compliance in relevant languages
- GHS document compliance & label generation
- Intelligent text: instant search & text as structured, uniform data
- Secure, indexed DB of data collected from documents
- Centralized part, supplier & regulatory information from many sources
- No manual data entry– data inputs executed in background, not by hand
- A Master Library of every GHS-compatible safety document you may need
- And many more essentials...
- Secure & proven
software 10+ years in
- Dedicated Customer
Service & support
- Behind-the-scenes SDS
- Summary Sheets: