With the second filing period nearing its close for conflict minerals compliance under US Dodd-Frank Act Section 1502— known as the Conflict Minerals rule— many businesses have become aware that their current system for tracking substances and smelters is not working. Actio can help.
Actio believes that collecting smelter and supplier data can be done reliably while keeping details of a supply chain confidential— this includes keeping supplier identities private and screened from one another, because the identities of suppliers is private information, part of your company's strategic advantage. Some solutions expose supplier identities to a large pool of subscribers; Actio offers sophisticated technology that does not require such exposure.
Actio has learned over the years that a conflict minerals reporting program can also be used for compliance with Europe's REACH and RoHS and WEEE, and similar regulations worldwide. Companies are tracking and reporting on substances for all kinds of regulations. One central solution for substance-level product compliance is not only possible, it's desirable, to reduce redundancy and streamline operations. Cost cuts inevitably result from optimized business processes which are natural offspring of this approach.
Find out what Actio's Conflict Minerals Solution can do for you.
What to look for in a Conflict Minerals solution:
- Easy-to-use reporting
- Easy-to-learn interface
- Compliance in all relevant languages
- Mechanisms that stimulate upstream supplier communication
- Supplier identity confidentiality (from each other, or from any entity)
- Centralized part, supplier & regulatory information from many sources
- Real-time validation of Conflict Mineral Report Template (CMRT) data
- Upload, parsing, field mapping of all CMRT data
- A centralized, database-driven technology
- Extensive data security measures
- Many more......
- Secure & proven
software 15+ years in
- Dedicated Customer
Service & support
- Behind-the-scenes DATA and document-gathering
- Compliance Reports: